You’re watching Mango Bango at MovieCool your No. 1 Pinoy Movies TV and Pinoy Movies HUB. Please don’t forget to share and like to support our sever. Thank you for understanding.
Mango Bango is your new favorite dessert! It’s perfectly sweet and creamy and loaded with fresh mango and palm fruits for the ultimate tropical treat.
Mango jelly sago is one of my most popular recipe videos on Facebook, and it’s not surprising. It’s such a fun and tasty snack yet so easy and simple to make.
The juicy mangoes, mini sago, and gelatin cubes plus the sweetened cream infused with more mango flavor combine into a delicious summer treat the whole family will love.
Since everyone loved the aforementioned dessert, I thought I’ll share with you another version that is similar in concept but with an ingredient twist. This mango bango is just as delicious using Filipino pantry staples.
- Mangoes- I highly recommend Manila mangoes or a similar cultivar, Ataulfo as they’re juicier and sweeter in taste and have smooth flesh without a lot of fibers.
- Kaong- sugar palm fruits are usually bottled in heavy syrup so make sure to drain well to keep from overly sweetening the mango mixture.
- Nata de coco- also packed in a sugary liquid; drain well
- All-purpose cream- heavy cream, evaporated milk, or half and half are also good options
- Condensed milk- adjust the amount according to taste
And it’s easier to make with no cooking involved. This sweet treat is ready in minutes and five steps!
- With a knife, slice the cheeks of five of the mangoes off the pits. Scoop flesh and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Slice the remaining mango and scoop the flesh. In a food processor or blender, process the flesh until puree.
- In a colander, drain the nata de coco and kaong well.
- In a bowl, combine mango cubes, nata de coco, kaong, mango puree, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Stir until well distributed.
- Cover with plastic film and refrigerate to chill. Serve cold.
How to serve
- Mango bango is delicious as an after-meal dessert or midday snack. It can be served chilled or frozen.
- It can be prepped ahead; perfect when serving a large crowd! Store in a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for up to three days or freeze for up to one month.
For more fruit treats, check out these mango cream cheese turon and chicken bbq mango recipes and enjoy!